5/19/14

Bloom

Hey there…Happy Monday!

We've been put to the test on the Linnie Blooms Design Team Blog
 to use some of the fabulous
  Linnie Blooms
products for the theme
April Showers Bring May … Blooms
I used the Flutter Card Kit
and the supplies below to create this
"Bloom" theme card.
It's blank inside so it's perfect for any occasion.
Thank you for peeking in on us today.
I hope you've been inspired.

Don't forget you can find Linnie Blooms on Facebook 
and the Linnie Blooms online catalog is available for you HERE.
Have a beautiful day!
~Donna K





6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card... I adore the way you layered the cluster of flowers on that canvas leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love how you used the flourish as the stem!! So absolutely beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna this is another amazing card!!! You always inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card !!! I love the flowers , and the bling is perfect !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flower!! A Gorgeous card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this! The mixed media is so neat, I struggle with that, you've nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!