5/6/14

For Mom

FOR MOM
is the theme for this weeks challenge at 
Sweet Stamps . com 
Yes, we are just a few short days away from
Mother's Day.
I created this card in honor of "Mom".
Lots of treasures included in this design.
You can see them all linked or listed below.

Now...

Be sure to skip on over to see all of the other Mom projects by the fabulous design team at 
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps supplies included in this design:


Supplies other than Sweet Stamps included in this design:
Paper / StampinUp
Flower / Unknown
Crinkle Ribbon / 3 Girl JAM Sterling

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Mother's Day card, Donna!! I love the pretty flower!! The papers and design are just fabulous!! This is just beautiful my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FABULOUS Mother's Day card my friend!!! Adore the gorgeous flower!! You are AMAZING!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Donna!!!
    LOVE the flower!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh this is fabulous! Love the fun flower and flourish- and the Creative Corners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautify beautiful! I love the colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous! I love the colors of this card and the background paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colors , beautiful card !!!! Perfect design !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!