5/22/14

Happy Birthday Stacey

Today at Sweet Stamps 
a very "sweet" lady is celebrating her birthday….
So…the design team sweeties
 took some time out to create some cards in her honor!

Happy Birthday to you, Stacey! 
I hope your day is a "real treat" indeed…
Oh…and…this particular cake is calorie free.
Enjoy your day today, Stacey…
 and thank you for allowing me to be part of your very
special team at Sweet Stamps!
~Donna K



You can find the yummy products I used to create Stacey's card below:

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the "calorie free" cake!! It's yummy!! The flower paper is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will love this card....I Do! Very SWEET!
    Love the orange...so my kitchen walls are in orange. Yeap!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card- love the pop of colors and the DP - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design, the cake looks so yummy. Love the bright colors on the DP. Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!