5/28/14

Linnie Blooms A Wand and a Tiara

Hi, hi, hi!
I'm excited to be posting on the 
Linnie Blooms Design Team Blog 
today and I'm here to share a fun canvas…
a girly girl kinda thing!
I used lots of PINK, a
piece (cut in half)
and a Linnie Blooms canvas shape star.

I added stamping, glitter, molding paste to create more layers and texture. I've said it before but I really do love how you 
can take these canvas treasures and manipulate them any way
you want for a unique piece every single time.
AND….
Don't you just LOVE that sentiment?
That's an item from Paperwings Productions.
I did alter the word wand from it's original form.
It said cape before.  
I had to change it to wand for this piece, though. 
The black ribbon bow is from 3 Girl JAM
and the twine is of course… Trendy Twine.
I think the over all project is really FUN and kinda cutesy!
I hope you like it too. 

Supplies are listed below.
I hope I remembered everything.
If you have any questions drop me a note.
Have a great day today.
~Donna K

You'll find this project entered in the following challenges:




Supply List:
Golden Artist Colors Molding Paste
Charm : unknown
Flower : unknown
Glitter : Stickles Diamond
Paper pieces My Mind's Eye
Folk Art Bright Pink Acrylic Paint


13 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this Donna! I like your change to the word "ward". We all need a wand and a little bit of glitter! ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is flat adorable! Seriously, love it. If you'd like, you can send it to me. Really :) I've got a perfect place for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love the wand - it's so awesome!! And the sentiment is much better your way!! Love this!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just FABULOUS!! Love the adorable and fun details!!
    Love the pretty twine!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So FABULOUS Donna!
    LOVING all the pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo fun! Love the sentiment, of course! And the bright pink is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and funky! So pretty! Great colors together

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna this is such a fabulous piece!! And I love the sentiment! I have this stamp set and it is one of my favorite PWP stamp sets!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Wings Productions!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE it! Thanks for participating in the Paper Wings Productions challenge and using our stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute! Love love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is by far one of my favorite pieces you've done...let's make something like this at our next scrappy meet-up!! Everything about it is fun and frilly...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweet friend. I will bring some canvas pieces and we can play for sure!!

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!