5/27/14

No Designer Paper

Hello, Tuesday!
Tuesday means a new challenge on the 
Sweet Stamps design team blog.
This week we were challenged to create without using designer papers.
That type of challenge for me means…
a clean and simple design.
I actually think it turned out quite elegant. 
Now...
What does a no designer paper challenge mean to you…
and will you play along this week? 
I'd like to know.  Seriously.  

Get the details on our challenge HERE
Find the Sweet Stamps Online Shop right HERE
Stop by Facebook and say hi to the

If you're looking ahead to next week the challenge is:
Ribbons, Buttons &/Or Bows

'til next time…sweet hugs!
~Donna K




Other supplies included in this design include:
Paper : StampinUp
Ribbon : Misc Crinkle Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Donna!
    LOVE the color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your design and that fuschia color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the pretty fuschia!! Absolutely beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes..Elegant & Beautiful!!! Stunning of as well my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card using the new Creative Corners, I like the embellishments too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully simple design, love how you used the corner stamps for the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got such a great eye for design! Gorgeous lay out

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!