5/13/14

Polka Dots {ss}

Polka Dots 
rule this week on the Sweet Stamps design team blog
It's Tuesday and the challenge has begun!
I was feeling sort of like a summer time 
picnic when I created this card
for the Polka Dot challenge.
A red, white and blue polka dot kind of day!
Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time

~Donna K


Sweet Stamps Supplies:

Other than Sweet Stamps supplies:
Papers : Papertrey Ink, Bazzil
Ribbons : a gift from my pal Dawn Chau
Jute String : Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Paper Floral : Michael's
Embossing Folders : Sizzix

14 comments:

  1. Polka dots do rule! Fantastic card! Love that mush mash of ribbons on that bow! Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, especially the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, this was my favorite image of that stamp line and the bike looks great with the polka dot background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red, white, and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Donna !!! I love the design !!!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card- loving this image as is- and the R/W/B theme- love the ribbons and your Polka Dots! You really 'Rocked' the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Donna!! I love the bicycle image!! The red, white and blue is fabulous!! What an awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Donna.... this card is allllll me! I love polka dots, bicycles w/baskets and of course the wonderful red, white and blue!!! You so ROCK all of your beautiful cards. I enjoy seeing them everyday :D
    {{{HUGS}}} dear friend!!!
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super CUTE Donna! GREAT card and love those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely card! I just love the RED, Blue and White! Fantastic!!!
    Sweetie Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful design, love the variety of dots and the added ribbon and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love polka dots..A fabulous card. Adore the red & blue.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is fabulous! I love the the white background behind the bike and the ribbon with the flower is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is perfect! The layout, colors, elements, wow, Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!