5/31/14

Summer Fun Challenge

Smile!
Today starts a brand new challenge on the 
Challenge Blog
The theme this month is
Summer Fun 
I hope you'll join in and play along.
Show us your summer creations!
How about this sweet ribbon for a little taste of summer?
It's the Flower Bundle and it comes in three colors.
You can find it in the shop at 3 Girl JAM
You can receive a 10% discount when you shop at
just use the code DB10 when you check out!

Have a smiley day today!
~Donna K

Supplies:
Papers : StampinUp
Embossing Folder : Darice 


8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS ribbon on a BEAUTIFUL card!! Love the embossed clouds!! Love it my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the embossed clouds!! The flower ribbon is absolutely gorgeous!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, "calm" is my word of the year. I can't tell you how calm and soothing this card is to me. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, this is totally fabulous! So perfect, another idea of your's I want to CASE :) I love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simple prettiness of this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna this card is simply beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cloud embossed background! Such a soft and soothing card.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!