6/10/14

For Dad

We have dad in mind this week at the
the challenge theme is
FOR DAD
I created this simple design with water colors, heat embossing
and one of my very first Sweet Stamp products. 
I love the crisp look of this silhouette image.

Please drop by the SweetStamps.com weekly challenge blog to share your creation.
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our Challenge Rules.
For the current monthly challenge click HERE.
Thank you for taking time out to stop by and say hello!
'til  next time

~Donna K







10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful watercolor effect!! It looks amazing!! And the stamp is fabulous!! What a perfect Father's Day card!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design, love the watercolor effect and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty watercolor. Love the CAS design and the fishing guy silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I LOVE your watercoloring on here! Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card! What you did with the watercolors is great, making those clouds and such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My daughter has been a very helpful influence with my water coloring efforts. I appreciate your visit and comment. :-)

      Delete
  6. LOVE this card- the play on color is fabulous! LOVE your watercoloring too. Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great male card. I love the silhouette against the watercolour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Skye. I'm new to water color, but I really enjoy practicing. Thank you for your visit to my blog.

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!