6/6/14

Hello My Sunny Friend

Hello and Happy Friday!

This is a card I created for my post on the 
Linnie Blooms Blog.
I was aiming toward a sun/floral direction when I created
the corner piece.  I used Linnie Blooms Card Kit and 
die cut pennant canvas pieces from the shapes set
to create the rays/petals.
I really love the layers and thickness of mixed media cards.
They make such a statement, don't you agree?
You can find these products and much more
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope your day is really, really SUNNY!
~Donna K

Supplies not listed above:
Stamp: Michael's $ bin
Papers : My Mind's Eye {home}
Paints & Inks : Apple Barrel, Ceramcoat, Tim Holtz
Embossing Powder : Black/StampinUp
Pearls : Recollections



3 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying your mixed media cards...they are always sunny and bright and make me smile! That's the mark of a true artist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the sun!! The layers and design are fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a GORGEOUS card. I absolutely LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!