6/15/14

Home with 3 Girl JAM


Home is Wherever I'm with You.
Don't you love that sentiment? 
I love the sentiment and love how cozy this card ended up being.
The 3 Girl JAM cream crinkle ribbon adds just the right amount of pretty to this card.
Please stop by the DT blog at 3 Girl JAM, say hello and browse around.
There's so much inspiration from this talented team.
AND...don't forget the latest challenge happening now.
Find that information right HERE.
AND...if you're in the shopping mood use the code DB 10 at 
the check out for a 10% discount on your purchase. 
Shop 3 Girl JAM - HERE.

I hope that your day has just the right amount of pretty and that you are
HOME..with those who are important to you today.
Thanks for letting me share...
~Donna K


Supplies:
Papers : StampinUP
Metals : We R Memory Keepers
Embossing Powder : StampinUp



5 comments:

  1. This card makes me feel warm and safe inside. What a beauty it is! And perfect for posting on Fathers Day. I hope your family has a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Donna!! LOVE that sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful paper and the sentiment!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really so pretty! Love the color combo and agree with Julie - it's warm :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!