6/18/14

Lite My Fire

Happy Wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a card I created for our 
Outdoor Fun Challenge
at 
I'm sure at first glance you can guess where I am headed with my sassy card.
We have lots of bonfires at my house all summer long.
...and....Marshmallows are a MUST.
I think my husband will get a kick out of this one because he is always the fire starter.

I used a Linnie Blooms shapes card kit for the base and
a Linnie Blooms canvas pennant shape to accent the "you" on my sentiment.
I just added some yellow acrylic paint and doodling to make it unique.
You will never run out of options with these pieces. 
Now don't forget that you can share your designs on the 
Linnie Blooms Facebook page for a chance to be the Pick of the Week...
we'd love it if you did!

Have a wonderful day.
~Donna K / Created by Donna K

Supplies involved in the creation of this card:
Papers : K & Co, Bazzil
Inks : Memento, Copic, Sharpie
Button : Basic Grey
Jute String : 3 Girl JAM
Stamps : The Alley Way

I'd like to include this card in the following challenges:
3 Girl JAM - Summer Fun with Ribbon
613 Avenue Create - #172 Anything Goes w/optional subway art

9 comments:

  1. Super cute, Donna! Love that roasting marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Donna!! What a fun image!! Yummy, I love roasted marshmallows!! All of the layers and textures are so awesome!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, compliments coming from you, talented lady, mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Wow - super cool card!! I would have to say that "this girl is ON FIRE!!" Love all the extra details that take this card from cool to SUPER cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Taunya! I appreciate you taking the time out to stop by and pay me a visit. Your comment made my day!

      Delete
  4. I really love this card. The fun bright colors are fabby. That brad seems to be made for THIS card. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Donna! Glad you're back in the neighborhood ;) Love all of the textures on this and that great button too! OMGosh...who doesn't like smores??? Thanks for playing in the neighborhood again!

    Hugs,
    Kathi
    Co-Owner
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sassy card! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!