6/15/14

Painters Tape Challenge

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Today I'm sharing a card that I created using
the Painter's Tape Technique.
This happens to be our monthly challenge theme for the next month at 
I cut my painter's tape into banners for this challenge.
This is my first time trying this...really quite fun and very simple. 

You can check out this fun challenge information HERE
and you have 30 days to join us!
You also have time to link up to our weekly challenge 
find that information right HERE
Have a wonderful day today!
~Donna K

PS....you can also find Sweet Stamps on Facebook
and on Pinterest
or you can just hop on over and SHOP
AND...there is a new release coming up!


Sweet Stamps supplies included in this design:

Other than Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:
Papers : Tim Holtz, StampinUp
Ribbons/Strings : StampinUp, 3 Girl JAM, Timeless Twine (thank you Karen N!)

8 comments:

  1. WOW This is AWESOME Donna!!
    I really need to try that painters tape technique!
    AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! I'm intrigued by the painters tape technique!! I have to go check it out!! Thanks for the inspiration my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love how your created banners with the technique. Love the card design and the bold butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card- the banner idea with the tape is fab- your texture and dimension is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! Love the technique - and yes, the twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design. Love the painters tape banners and the way the black and white looks with the Latte ink color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole concepts of your card! The colors and those lovely banners you created with the tape.
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!