6/8/14

Ribbons, Buttons and or Bows - Sweet Stamps Challenge Continues

Happy Sunday, Sweeties!
The challenge on the DT Blog
Ribbons, Buttons and / or Bows
and you still have a few days to play along!
I chose a bright yellow fun folded card base because ...
I thought it went nicely with the sentiment. 
I decided to make this card a gift card holder.  
It would also make a nice bookmark holder as well. 
I certainly hope you'll join our challenge this week?!
for more inspiration and to link up your design.
You have all week to join us.
If you have any questions about this design, feel free to message me.
Have a nice Daisy!
~Donna K



Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:
Other supplies included in this design:
Paper : Bazzil
Ribbon : 3 Girl JAM

5 comments:

  1. Pretty, so bright and cheerful - just like you! <3 I love the extra texture that the embossing brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow!!!! FABULOUS card!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty yellow and the awesome design!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and I love the bright color. This would definitely cheer up someone's day.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!