6/6/14

Staying Cool with 3 Girl JAM

Another Friday post?!
Why, yes...

I'm on the blog at 3 Girl JAM today
sharing my Summer Fun theme card. 
I wanted to do something summer and fun, 
but not my usual beachy theme...
so why not a FAN?
I'm featuring the refreshing Gray/Grey ribbon on my card today.
The perfect touch for my summery card, don't you think?
You can find that ribbon right HERE
and you can receive a 10% discount on your purchase 
if you use the code DB10 when you check out!
AND...

Don't forget our challenge this month.
{{Just be sure to incorporate a 3 Girl JAM item in your design.}}

Thanks for peeking in...
Stay Cool!

~Donna K

Supplies included in this design not mentioned above:
Papers : Bazzil
Ink: Copic, Memento
Charm : Paper Studio
Paper Clip : Memory Makers
Stamp : Studio G

4 comments:

  1. How adorable is that little charm? LOVE it! I know hot, muggy weather is headed your way...and that you'll be chillaxin on the beach just taking it in...Happy Summer my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love the little fan charm!! So fun!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Fun! Fun!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fan charm is da bomb! I'm drooling over it! Love this card, my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!