6/22/14

Sweet Stamps New Release with Patriotic Destini

Happy Sunday!
I'm here to share a few cards I created with one of the new releases from
I fell in love with the sweet 
Patriotic Destini 
{designed by Jacqueline Hill}
Isn't she just darling?!
I loved her so much I created two designs.
Arent't the sentiments wonderful too?
Thanks for stopping by..
Please pop on over to the Sweet Stamps Design Team blog to see
more of this wonderful new release.
And...don't forget our challenge this week is
Anything Goes
You still have time to play along.
~Donna K






3 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous, Donna!! I love the sweet image!! You colored her beautifully on both cards!! The designs and sentiments are fabulous!! Love, love them my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both images are just PRECIOUS!! Awesome coloring!
    Fabulous cards my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!