6/14/14

Tooth Fairy Pocket

Today is my DT post on the Linnie Blooms Design Team Blog and
I'm sharing this gift I created for a special little man
in our family who has his very first loose tooth.
I think little Maddox is going to be so tickled with his
"Tooth Fairy Pocket"
It holds a tag...
that holds an envelope...
 for his tooth.
And exchange for the tooth...
a little sumthin' sumthin' from the Tooth Fairy.
I monogramed the back.
Added a small handle just incase he'd prefer to hang it on his bed post
or door knob vs. under the pillow. 
You can find this darling little canvas flourish pocket in the Linnie Blooms Shop.
Be sure to peek in on the Linnie Blooms Facebook Page too.
We welcome you to share your designs using Linnie Blooms products on 
Facebook  where the "Pick of the Week" wins a $10 gift certificate.
Have a great day.
~Donna K


Supplies:
Basic Grey Button
K & Co Paper
Your Next Stamp Sentiment
Tim Holtz, Memento, Apple Barrel - Inks/Paint
Aleene's Fabric Fusion
Hardware - We R Memory Keepers
Twine - unknown vendor




2 comments:

  1. The small hand bag is adorable. I just love this idea, sweet!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous!! I wish I had one of these when I was in my Tooth Fairy stage ;) I love the design and the whole idea of this!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!