7/4/14

A Balanced Diet

Happy Friday!!
Today I'm on the 3GirlJAM dt blog 
sharing my secret of a balanced diet.
CHOCOLATE
...in each hand!

FOOD
is the topic of our challenge this month over on the 
3GirlJAM Challenge Blog. 
I chose Cherry Lipstick crinkle ribbon for this card. 
I think it goes great with chocolate, don't you?!
I also used the handy dandy bow maker to create my bow.
There are lots of fun examples from the amazing DT to inspire you.
I hope you'll stop by 3GirlJAM and join us.
ALSO....
Julie has so generously shared a discount code for you that allows you a 10% discount 
on your 3GirlJAM purchase.  Enter DB10 at the check out to receive 10% off. 

Have yourself a spectacular day today!
~Donna K


4 comments:

  1. Yummy! This card is just plain FUN! Happy 4th, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ADORABLE Donna! Who doesn't LOVE Chocolate :)
    AWESOME card!
    Happy 4th of July my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh, I love that diet!! This is fabulous, Donna!! The chocolate looks yummy and the bow is gorgeous!! The sentiment - fabulous!! Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!