7/18/14

Could you BE any Sweeter

It's FRIDAY..
and I'm posting on the 3GirlJAM DT Blog.
The stamp was a gift I received from a friend this week among a 
TON of other crafty gifts...
wasn't that SWEET?  
{Thanks Julie O for the wonderful blog candy prize!}

I pleated it along one side and also used a smidge for that tiny bow. 
{You can receive a 10% discount on your 3GirlJAM 
purchase by using the code DB10 at the check out.}

Be sure to pop on over and link up your Foodie or food related project to the monthly challenge going on now on the 3GirlJAM challenge blog.

I hope you've enjoy my creation (supply list below) and I hope that your weekend is super SWEET!

~Donna K

I'm sharing my card over at Unity Stamp Company for Friends with Flair 


Supplies:
String May Arts
Inks : Copic, Memento Black, Studio G
Papers : StampinUp, DCWV

23 comments:

  1. Hey, I thought I recognized that stamp! Great card! Your pleating is awesome! (And, you're welcome!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful - I believe I have that stamp also

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super SWEET card Miss Donna. Love the soft colors in this and the pretty trimmings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Donna! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Donna!! The strawberries are so yummy!! I love the colors and design!! The ribbon looks beautiful!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card Donna love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Pretty ribbon!! A Super SWEET card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those strawberries look so sweet and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie is a sweetie, just like your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweet strawberries! Cute sentiment! Love the ruffled ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favorite color combos, and oh I love the ruffled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love the pale colours and the ruffle sticking out the side.
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  13. As I said over on FB, I just love that sweet little ruffle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty and summer-y! Love the pleating!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice juicy berries... love this!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a delightfully adorable card! Love that ribbon ruffle on the edge!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!