7/17/14

Counting My Blessings

Happy Thursday!!
I'm on the Linnie Blooms Blog today and
this month we were challenged to be 
patriotic in our designs.
My card features a quaint little house and a sweet little 
flag in red, white and blue.
 I love our country and count my blessings daily for my home, my friends and family...
and of course my creative family as well!
Thanks for stopping in today.
~Donna K 

Oh...don't forget to

Supply List:

Card Stock : StampinUp, Georgia Pacific, Bazzil
Bling : Recollections
Inks : Memento, Sharpie
Twine, Staples
Stickers : Studio Calico via Scrappin' Madge' Embellishment Kit (July)
Embossing Folder : Darice via Pinque Peacock

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your card Donna!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Donna!! I love the design!! The house is so cute and I love the flag!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design! Awesome card my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!