7/1/14

Dreaming of Snow

Happy Tuesday!
Thanks for popping by today.
The challenge at Sweet Stamps this week is
Dreaming of Snow
Yep...I said it, snow!  This is my first winter card of the year.
I'm not as with it as many of you are who keep up all year long with
holiday cards.
Ok...let's get on with it....
Aren't these feathery friends just gorgeous?
I am in love with the thoughtful, scripture sentiment too.
You can see that I've added some snow and shimmer on the twigs and 
in various places on these sweet friends.
Please stop by the Sweet Stamps blog to see 
the other DT creations and
I sincerely hope you'll join us this week for our 
Dreaming of Snow challenge.
We'd love to see your designs!
~Donna K







Other than Sweet Stamps supplies included in this design:
Aleene's Glitter Snow
Papers : StampinUp
Ribbon : StampinUp
Flowers : Paper Studio

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! This has to be one of my favorites!!! It is so beautifully colored and the paper on here is perfect! LOVE the design too... like I said this is def. a favorite! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how marvelous those owls are!! The coloring is superb! Wonderful work Donna!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! The owls look amazing!! I love the snow on the branch!! This is so fabulous my friend!! I love, love it!! But please - no snow yet!! It seems like winter was just here but half of the year is gone already - don't know where it went!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect !!!! Donna , you created a gorgeous tag !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful design, beautiful coloring and love the added snow, ribbon and snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my!! Dreaming of snow already?..LOL
    Gorgeous!!! Love it my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous- your colors are great- love the touch of snow on the branch and love the shimmer. I am not ready for the snow- seems like it just ended her and we just have summer for a couple of weeks : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't I just read a comment from you that your coloring skills are lacking? Then you display this well-colored card on your blog? These owls are magnificent! And the shimmery snow looks real (I'm not ready! Go AWAY!) But really, it's a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely.....and a great start to your winter cards! Love the owls so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Real cute card Donna and love your snow for the challenge, that sparkle is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful and classic! Perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!