7/30/14

For You

Just sharing a fun little something I created using pieces from 
Madge's Scrappin' Lounge Embellishment Kit
I love the brightness of this any occasion card...and hey, most of 
that ribbon in my bow is from remnants, how cool is that?
If you're looking for an easy way to gather up coordinating
pieces....consider joining Madge's monthly subscription.
You can see the July kit below.
Here's the link to Madge's Blog
and here's the link to her Create with Scrappin Madge Facebook Page
OR you can email her directly with any questions
Thanks for peeking in on my blog today.
Hope your day is Grand!
~Donna K



6 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!!! AWESOME card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!!1 I love all of the different elements that you used ! I just love it !! Thanks so much for being a part of my embellishment group!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, Donna!! I love how you mixed all of the embellishments to create such a fabulous card!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card -All the elements work so well together. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card my friend...the bright colors and how you used the ribbon remnants for the bow...creative way to use those bits up for sure : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it when you can use scraps to create something this beautiful!!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!