7/27/14

Happy Christmas

Hello friends!
We're all about Christmas over on the Sweet Stamps blog this month.
Our challenge this week is 
Here is a precious little tag I created for this weeks' challenge.
I just love the Classy Deer die.
I added a bit of decoration to the back.
But there's still room for your note.
Lots of layers and soft colors and can you spot that tiny key?
The pretty crinkle ribbon is Aqua Splash and it's from 3 Girl JAM
I hope you'll join us for our Christmas Tag challenge, you still have a time!
More inspiration and information about the Tag challenge can be found HERE

The Sweet Stamp online store is always open and there are some really fun new releases still on sale!
Have a  beautiful Sunday.
~Donna K






5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Donna!! I love that Classy Deer Die!! It looks amazing!! Fabulous tag my friend!! Love it!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how awesome is this tag!!! I love everything about it. so stunning girl!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Donna!!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the deer die!! Awesome!!! Gorgeous tag my friend!! AMAZING job as always!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!