7/28/14

Amazing Friends

Happy...Uhhh...Monday!
I say that reluctantly because my weekend went by WAY too fast.
I did have some creative time this weekend, for which I'm always grateful.
This AWESOME stamp arrived on Friday.
It's a Stamp of the Week and it's from Unity Stamp Company.
The stamp is called Shrooms and it's by Lisa Arana.
LOVE the sentiment and the fun 'shrooms.
 Here is the color inspiration photo.
If you have a chance play along too... HERE is the link.
Have a great day today and be sure to tell your 
amazing friend how amazing SHE {or HE} really is!
~Donna K




10 comments:

  1. HaPPy.....Uhhhhh.....Monday to you too, pretty lady! I love this card. Totally adorbs. You nailed the challenge, and the coloring is super pretty! WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of this card, very cool! Awesome coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the sentiment....but that one on the end (right) looks a little dirty...is that the man mushroom..hee, hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Chriss...you have me cracking up here. Thanks for your bubbly message, dirty girl!

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful!! I love the adorable mushrooms!! The torn paper edge is fabulous!! What a fun card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Donna!
    LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the inspiration colors, and what a darling image too! Great sentiment and such a fun way to show some love to a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so darn CUTE Donna. And the stamping on the envelope is extra sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with this stamp!!! very cute card girl!! You always come up with something to just knock it out of the park!!!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. You brought that image to life; wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!