7/24/14

Just for You

Hello and Happy Thursday!

Today I'm up on the Linnie Blooms Design Team Blog.

Our challenge this month was to create something patriotic.
I didn't want to do another flag project so I just went with 
Red, White and Blues
I distressed and embellished a luggage tag.
Tags always come in handy, right?!
This would also be great added to a card, don't you think?
You can find this versatile luggage tag along with the feather stencil/mask 
you see on the background in the Linnie Blooms Shop.

That pretty"Just for You" sentiment is from a set called Simply Said


ALSO...
While I have you here today I just want to take a quick moment to 
say that today is my last post as DT member for Linnie Blooms.


Here are a few of my favorite creations using Linnie Blooms products. 
Imagine Dream Fly

Be Yourself 

A Wand and a Tiara

Thank You

I have had a fantastic time working with Linda and her marvelous products.
Thank you so very much for allowing me to part of your wonderfully talented design team.

'til next time...
~Donna K 











6 comments:

  1. All of your creations are BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING!!
    Have a wonderful day my talented friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. all are amazing! i esp. love that tag- the flower is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful patriotic piece, Donna. That flower is fantastic! I love the others you showcased also. I remember when you first had the wand project on your blog. I absolutely love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are all so fabulous! You should be proud of your work, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!