7/1/14

Red White and Blooming

Hi There!
I'm on the blog today at Linnie Blooms sharing my
"Red White and Blooming
project in honor of Independence Day.
I love using the long blank canvases to create small home decor items.
I cut the 5"X11" piece in half to create the base for this piece.
Sprayed it with some 
on that fun mask also by Heidi Swapp which came in my 
for June.
You'll also find that wonderful chevron burlap piece in the
I have incorporated a sweet stamped sentiment by Verve from their Hero set,
 some bling, a fun corrugated & craft shaker star from EK Success,
 a corduroy fabric covered button from Pinque Peacock and a few patriotic stickers
and paper pieces from K & Co.

Oh, oh....before I forget!
The adorable Melissa Frances hanger I use to display my piece is found HERE.

Thanks for peeking in today...be sure to share your project on the
Linnie Blooms Facebook page for your chance at being the pick of the week!

Happy Tuesday and for my USA friends celebrating this week..
I hope you have a safe and happy Independence Day!!
~Donna K

You may find this project linked up at the following challenges/parties:




18 comments:

  1. love all the pieces that come together so nicely on this piece!! that shaker piece is very cute. Big hugs
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home decor project Donna! Lots of fab details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Donna !!!! Gorgeous project !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing! Love all of the texture and background on here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely AWESOME! I just bought myself one of those sweet Melissa Frances hangers and can't wait to use it! Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge. Have a super week, and please stop by again soon
    God bless you,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. A true BEAUTY!!! Love it!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*




    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this! You always do amazing projects. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is pretty darn awesome!! Wow, I could look at it all day :)

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat wall hanging. Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas for our Red, White, and Blue Linky Party.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! There is so much TEXTURE in this! It's a fantastic piece! I'm loving the patriotic look of it! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fantastic wall hanging. Perfect in patriotism and fun details :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna, your project is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love this.. Great for the summer challenge at Pinque Peacock..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing! I love the burlap on this. We miss you at Pinque Peacock but I'm glad you entered the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your project, it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely wall hanging. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fantastic what wonderful wall decor! Thanks for playing along with Pinque Peacock, good luck!

    Heather Flaherty - Pinquette
    www.papercrafteranonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ms. Donna.... this is soooo adorable!!! BTW, did I say I misses you {{{HUGS}}}!!!.... Thanks so much for joining this month's challenge at Pinque Peacock!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!