8/27/14

a beautiful thing

I've had this tiny canvas for quite some time and my initial thought was that I wanted
to make a magnet out of it for a small gift. 
Several weeks ago I added molding paste and painted this 
sweet canvas and it just sat there...and sat there....ever do that?!
Then I came across a reminder on the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog that 
there were only a few days left  to enter their Stencils and pastes challenge. 
So that sparked me to finish my little project.
I think it's going to make the perfect little thinking of you gift.
The canvas is 3"x3" and my supplies are pictured below.
Thanks for letting me share..
Hope your day is BEAUTIFUL!
~Donna K


 MMMC #3

12 comments:

  1. That bright purple is super pretty! Love this canvas. And yeah, I've had a partially finished project on my desk now for about a month. I suppose I should finish it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Purple always catches my eye :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! The purple is so beautiful!! I love how you decorated it!! Awesome canvas my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is beautiful! I love the color and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Donna! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness these colors are gorgeous! Why have I not worked with them before?! Don't be surprised if I lift these colors for a project soon! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty canvas. I love that color and the texture of the background is beautiful. Thanks for playing at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, you always do fantastic work. I just had to comment on this one...LOVE IT! What amazing colors and textures! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty mini canvas, donna! love the bold purple and texture. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm kind of addicted to mini canvases. It's so fun to work on a small piece, they come together so quickly! Love that background color and texture. Thanks for playing along in the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! Great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!