8/15/14

Back to School with 3GirlJAM

It's 3GirlJAM day for me
 and today I'm on the Design Team Blog sharing my
"Back to school" note pad holder.
I love the vintage style paper with the Tuxedo crinkle ribbon.
I added a few staples to hold that ribbon snugly in place.
Once that post it pad is used up, just pop in another.
This ribbon looks great when tied up time and again.
Be sure to join our Back to School challenge.
and if you're up for shopping...
use the code DB10 for your 10% off on 3GirlJAM merch.

Have a wonderful Friday!
~Donna K


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love the vintage feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous!! I love the papers you used!! Perfect for back to school!! This is awesome!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE project Donna!!!!!! LOVE that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea Donna! That paper rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great idea ! this is very nice !
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!