8/2/14

Back to School

I've met a few parents recently who have happened to mention 
that they are ready for the kids to go back to school. 
 I don't have little ones any more....
 BUT I do recall those feelings at the end of the summer from years past. 
Back to School 
is the theme for this month's challenge at 
I thought a fun note pad would be a nice gift to drop on any 
teacher's desk.
You can never have too many note pads, right?!
I decorated the front as well as the back with designer papers.
Added a fun corrugated apple punch and that rich 
ties everything together.
I hope you'll share your Back to School creations with us

If you're just in the mood to shop...
I have a code to share which provides you with 10% off your purchase 
Just enter DB10 at the check out!

Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your summer!
~Donna K




3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! What perfect back to school papers!! Love that apple embellishment!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the cutest little papers in your stash! Your work makes me so happy DonnaK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous back to school project! Those days are soon upon us!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!