8/10/14

Birthday Wishes

You still have a little more time to join the challenge at
The theme is 
BLING
You can have a little or a LOT ...
but you can't win if you don't join us.
I thought this particular card deserved RED and lots of bling...
Don't you just love this stamp from the Bra Words set?!

Thanks for letting me share.

You can join the Sweet Stamps challenge HERE
You can shop at Sweet Stamps HERE
You can find Sweet Stamps on Facebook HERE

~Donna K




Cats Love Birds Piccolo Accent


5 comments:

  1. fun card Donna! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous, Donna!! That blingy background is amazing!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! On the bling!! GORGEOUS card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, thus is so FUN! And just the right amount of bling!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!