8/15/14

Double Side Step Card

It's time for the new Monthly Technique Challenge at
This month our challenge is to create a 
Double Side Step Card
I love how elaborate these cards look, yet...
they are not that difficult to create.
I used the tutorial from Aspiring to Create for my card.
I'll list my supplies below for you.
Thank you for peeking in on me today.
I hope you enjoyed my card.
Be sure to share your creations with us this month.
Happy Friday!
~Donna K





"Other Supplies"
Papers, My Mind's Eye-Dolled Up, StampinUp
Flowers-Paper Studio
Metals-Paper Studio
Sign Holder-CTMH
Washi Tape-unknown

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Your paper choices are awesome, and just the right amount of embellishing on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Its GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!