8/24/14

Enjoy Your Day

Just a bit more time to join the challenge at 
The theme is Anything Goes
Everyone's favorite, right?
For this weeks challenge I created a tag.
Heat embossed with the Siam Silver.
 Love the sparkle embedded in with that Embossing Powder.
Head on over to Sweet Stamps and join one of the challenges.
There's the weekly one:   Anything Goes
and the monthly Technique Challenge : Double Side Step Card
Have a fabulous Sunday!!

Supplies:

Lil Flowers, Leaves, Birds & Bows Accents A128


Paper DCWV, Georgia Pacific
Ribbon : 3GirlJAM

4 comments:

  1. Love your tag- the silver embossing is awesome, and loving that wonderful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Have a Happy Happy day!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the silver embossed swirl!! The butterfly is so sweet!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!