8/30/14

Fluttering By {3GJ}

 Happy Birthday with Ribbon!
Easy, peasy...and that's all you need to join the September challenge at
I created this fluttery birthday card for a sweet girl in Florida who turns 5 in just 
a few days.  The pretty Harvest Orange crinkle ribbon adds the perfect touch
to this fun butterfly theme.  
(Love this stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas!)
and....
the 3GirlJAM bow maker helps me out in the bow department every single time!
{You can shop 3GirlJAM and receive a 10% discount on your purchase
if you use the code DB10 at check out.}


Thank you for stopping by today.
I hope that all of my USA friends are enjoying a safe and happy 
Labor Day weekend.  

~Donna K

Products included in this design:
3GirlJAM : Harvest Orange Ribbon, Bow maker
Craftin Desert Divas : Stamps Lil Bit Buggie, Simply Said
StampinUp : Paper, Vellum, rhinestones
Memento, Copic: Ink
Globecraft Piccolo : Embossing Powder






5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! I love the colors of the pretty butterflies!! This is so fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely adorable!!! Such pretty colors. I hope you will come and share it in the CDD Gallery. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore this cute card Donna!! The butterflies look so pretty and love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day y friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!