8/26/14

Frank stole my Heart

Happy Tuesday!
It's always a fun day when the new challenge begins at 
This week the theme is 
Masculine Birthday
To be honest...I wasn't thrilled with this the theme this week.
My husband's birthday has passed and my dad isn't with us any more.
So..... I wasn't looking forward to a masculine card.
That's the cool thing about being "challenged" though...
inside sentiment
Because.........
I actually LOVE this card!
Frank stole my heart.
I think this is one of my favorite masculine birthday cards ever.
He's handsome, don't you agree?!
We might just have to save him for my father-in-law this winter. 
Thanks for peeking in on ME...now go peek in on the other DT 
creations on the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog.
Don't forget you have one week to link up for your chance to win.
Have a great day today.
~Donna K








Copic Pen: W7, W5, BG75, BG72, C1, YR000, E51, E31, E00, E35

Other Supplies:
Paper: Georgia Pacific
Ribbon: All My Memories
Unknown: Button, Brad, ticket stub, newspaper snip

6 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I love the colors you've used and the way you framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is handsome!! What a fabulous card!! I love the frame and pretty ribbon!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why Frank stole your heart! He IS handsome! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice masculine card Donna, I like the way you used the negative portion of the bookboard and I have to keep that in mind. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card- loving all of the fun design details- esp the G&P accent- looks like a frame- love the ribbon too. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design, I love how you framed Frank and added those wonderful elements.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!