8/28/14

Quick Hello

I'm on this kick about using some file folders that I collected hoarded 
for various album projects a few years ago that didn't get completed.
I know you've all done that, right?...
Said to yourself...
"OMG I need to buy a bazillion of those
because I have all these great ideas on how I'm gonna use those babies!"
Well I have an entire box of craft file folders and I have found that they make amazing 
card bases, probably some of you are going to say...duh...been doing that forEVER.
Well....it just clicked with me.
This card is for a friend who just had surgery..
I know she's going to be good as new very soon.
I thought this would make her smile.
The stamp is a Unity Stamp Co stamp called 
I share lots of my Unity projects on the Show and Tell Facebook page.
Those friends are THE most supportive and fun group to share with.
Oh...
My cool water mark is also by Lisa Arana...
Just incase you wanted to know.
Hope you create something AMAZING today.
~Donna K


7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! This will definitely cheer your friend up!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not saying duh, I am saying "how clever and why didn't I ever think of that!" I am book marking this page in under "clever ideas" my friend! This is so cute!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a sweetie, Chriss! Have you used up any file folders yet?! Thanks for your visits, your comments make me smile!

      Delete
  3. Clever and Creative!! Super fun!!
    Have a wonderful day my freind,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um....sure, I thought of that. Yeah. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it ;) Very cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kraft file folders? Mine are plain ole manilla. Very boring. And, I've usually written on both sides of the tab, I'm so frugal. But hey, I'm here to talk about a card: Paige -- I love her. She arrived at my house this week. Gotta get her inky. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great. And now I put the Paige comment in the Lil Peep spot! I think I need to go back to bed! I love this peep card, too. Gotta get this stamp inky also. Better get off the computer and get stamping!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!