8/1/14

Sweet Stamps New Release Party


It's happening right now at 
The August New Releases are available!
Here are a few fun cards I created with these awesome new stamps!
"Zoey" along with Sassy Sayings
"Claire"...my FAVORITE...I love bicycle stamps!
And last but not least is 
"Trisha" along with Sassy Sayings.

I had a blast with these new images.
Can't wait to ink them up again.

Oh...
The Sweet Stamp online shop is located HERE
Find Sweet Stamps on Facebook HERE
Sweet Stamp Challenge Blog is HERE

Have a super weekend!
~Donna K


5 comments:

  1. These are all great Donna! Such fun images!!
    AWESOME job my friend! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite to the hop Donna. These are super fun cards and sentiments. Awesome showcase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, they are all awesome!! I love the beautiful images!! The sentiments are fabulous!! Love, love these my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! hahahahah! I love love love these. The sentiment on that last one will have me chuckling for a while. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are wonderful!!! Such fun gals and sayings

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!