9/28/14

Always here for you {SS}

Hello, Sunday!
Today I'm on the Sweet Stamps Challenge blog
with my sweet card featuring my 
Favorite Embellishment(s)
I couldn't pick just one...please forgive me!
I love embellishments and honestly...cannot pick just one.
I do.... however.... almost every single time...add pearls or some sort of "bling"
I chose black pearls and also used Piccolo 3D enamel gel for the Lemon Butter pearls
on this card.
I also love to distress edges with inks and now I find myself favoriting
stencils like the one I used on this project.
I wanted to give you a quick peek at how many tries I made before I 
settled on this one image.  
Practice makes....perfect almost perfect, right?!
Either way...Remy is a little doll and the sentiment is precious. 

Enough of my favorites...now show us yours!
You still have until Monday evening to share your projects.
You can find the post that includes the link by scrolling down
or just click HERE

Happy Sunday!
~Donna K 

The products below can all be found in the Sweet Stamp Shop.

Remy with Dog lil Sweeties Clear Stamp Set LS4401   Art Stencil ROUNDED SQUARES as46009 Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad Self-Adhesive Pearls BLACK Distress Ink Pad VINTAGE PHOTOCOPIC Sketch MarkerLITTLE BOY BLUE 6x6 Paper Pack by Crate Paper Vintage Gears A1303D Enamel Gel LEMON BUTTER



6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Donna!! The image is adorable!! I love how you've colored it!! This is just fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I love the enameled brad- cool! Your colors are perfect- love them just the way they are! I also am loving the stenciled background : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and super cute image Donna! I LOVE your color choice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boy abe dog are so precious. I love the way you colored them. Your 3rd try is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!