9/12/14

Coffee and Friends {3GJ}

The Challenge at 3GirlJAM is
And it's my turn on the Design Team Blog, yay me!
 Coffee is a big thing at our house.
And one of my dearest friends is a coffee nut too.
So I thought this card would be perfect for her upcoming birthday.
We met in Okinawa when our husbands were active duty. 
We spent lots of time together and shared LOTS of coffee together.
We live in different states now and I miss her a bunch.

I think this card will make her smile though...
I used Goblin Green for the ribbon from 3GirlJAM
and the stamps are from Unity Stamp Company and StampinUp.
I'll list the supplies below for you.
(Be sure to join our Birthday Challenge at 3GirlJAM)
If you decide you want to shop...use DB10 at the check out for 10% off your purchase.
Have a happy day today!
~Donna K

Supplies:
Papers : Sassafrass, StampinUp, Recollections
Ribbons : 3GirlJAM, May Art
Inks : Copic, Memento, Tim Holtz, Wink of Stella
Stamps: StampinUp{sentiment}
Unity Stamp Company Kimmie Girl/Coffee Ring from grab bag prize




6 comments:

  1. What a great card! I can smell the coffee all the way from WI. Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweet Donna!!! How cute is this card? Well I'll tell you its super duper cute!!! lol. Love the papers and Unity Stamp. And I really like how you made it look like your card had coffee stains around it. AWESOME JOB LADY!!!

    HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! You made this so realistic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh, this is so gorgeous!! I love how you added the coffee stains!! You're so clever!! The image on the front is fabulous!! Your friend will adore this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is so pretty, the card is super cute - and seriously, coffee stains? You are one mighty fab crafter, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!! Awesome coloring my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!