9/3/14

For You

Hello!
Is it really September 3rd?! 
YIKES!
I was obsessed with trying to learn "water color" techniques a few months ago.
This is a card I designed after staring at my water colored image for several weeks.
I will admit that I need more practice...but I actually liked how this came out in the end. 
I added a wooden sentiment, stripe ribbon then pleated some Distressed Lace from 3GirlJAM
and my birthday card is complete!
Have a great day today...
~Donna K

Sharing this card at 3 Girl JAM for the Birthday with Ribbon Challenge


6 comments:

  1. You're doing a wonderful job with your watercolors. This is quite pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!! The watercolor looks so fabulous!! Love the design and details!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card...AWESOME job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty Donna!! I love how you utilized the lace on the card - gorgeous!!
    Hugs!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the lace on here.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!