9/30/14

Going Batty

This week the challenge is all about 
Dies
There's more inspiration and a link for you to join in the fun on the
Here is my project..pretty cute lil owl isn't he?
and just a teeny bit spooky...in a cute way.
My supplies are listed below
and here are some links for you.
Have a spooky day today!
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:
Art Stencil GOING BATTY as46017 Tuxedo Black Memento Ink PadCute Owl SweetCuts Die sc1173D Enamel Gel LEMON BUTTER


Other than Sweet Stamps Supplies:
Provocraft Embossing Folder
Colorbok Paper: Blue, black, purple, yellow
Colorbox Ink: French Blue
Stickers: Crate Paper

9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab design and fab owl.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Donna!! The owl is so cute!! Love the embossing on the moon!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this!!! Love that big OWL die and the batty stencil is so AWESOME in this backgrounds scene!! You ROCK girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card- the owl is fab and LOVE the yellow moon right behind it. Oh my- I LOVE the batty stencil BG- You nailed this card- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frighten ly cute. I'm tired of spellcheck changing everything! Frighteningly cute. There! It stayed this time. The bright yellow moon behind the owl really grabs the viewers attention. Spookily fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a scary Owl! Fantastic card and the Silhouette Owl die is aamzing in the black against the bright Yellow!!
    Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super DUPER cute!! Fun card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Donna, this is so adorable! I have decorated my office with owls because I am so crazy about them; this bright cute card is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome halloween design, love the background of bats and the curl of the paper on the side.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!