9/15/14

Happy Christmas Chalkboard Technique {SS}

You just gotta love the 15th of the month..
it's new challenge time at 
This month we are all giving the Chalkboard Technique a try.
I created a simple step card and dressed it up
with some pretty papers and a chalk board message.
The note area is replaceable.  
You could even write your own note in chalk.  
I think this style card is so cute as a holiday display.

So...play along with us this month for your chance to 
win some Sweet Stamps swag!
Have a happy day today.
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps Supplies:

Other supplies included in this design:
Papers; StampinUp
Craft Ink; StampinUp
Clothes Pin; Tim Holtz
Stickers: October Afternoon

4 comments:

  1. Nice Christmas card and use of the blackboard technique...great mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The chalkboard looks amazing!! I love the step design and the pretty papers!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this! The papers, the layering of paper and the glittery clip! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the step card design and the chalked holly sprigs.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!