9/2/14

Happy Christmas {SS}

Using Aged White Enamel powder I heat embossed the edges of this
country theme, square Christmas card.  
I also chose to heat emboss that precious little snowflake accent.
I think it goes perfectly with that darling deer.
To join the challenge at Sweet Stamps all you have to do is share your
Embossing project with us on the Challenge blog.
You have one week to play along.
Have a beautiful day today!
~Donna K



Other Supplies:
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: Celebrate 360
Paperclip: Tim Holtz

6 comments:

  1. Love the white snow effect!!! beautiful work!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love that deer!! The edges look fabulous!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the red compliments the kraft paper. Awesome ribbon and love the enameled areas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the snowy edges.....and the gingham ribbon is perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE : ) This card is wonderfully done- love the colors an the cool embossing on the edges- and the bow is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo, very pretty! This classy deer die calks my name whenever I snoop around the Sweet Stamps store. Love the embossing on this card!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!