9/25/14

Holiday Memories Album

Is it way too soon for Christmas projects?
I hope not...because I started this one LAST YEAR!
I finally finished this sweet book that has been on my desk, literally...
since last fall!
It's a paper sack mini album.
It measures approximately 4.5" x 3.5"
It's loaded with gorgeous papers.
Aged edges and vintage style embellishments and stickers

I've included sweet sentiments and wonderful
stamps.

 Pretty ribbons
And extra tags for your photos and journal keeping.
So excited that I finished this little beauty!
Thanks for letting me share with you...
~Donna K

Challenges:


Supplies that I can recall...sorry for the lack of information here.
Another reason I need to finish my projects in a more timely manner!

Papers: StampinUp, Miscellaneous pieces
Stamps: Sweet Stamps/Flourishes 
Stickers: October Afternoon
Ribbons: 3GirlJAM/tuxedo, StampinUp, MayArts, 


4 comments:

  1. Whoa.....this is such a beautiful mini!!! I love the fun papers and cool tags for photos or to journal! Wow...Christmas projects already....I REALLY need to get my but in gear and get started! It will be here before we know it! Thanks for the inspiration! LOVE your project! Was this made out of paper bags then?
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is amazing, Donna!! It was well worth the time it took to finish it!! I love the design and the tags!! The papers and ribbons are gorgeous!! Absolutely fabulous mini!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME Donna! What a GREAT mini album!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!