9/16/14

Wine a Little {SS}

As with tons of other artists who participate in challenges
the theme 
ANYTHING GOES
is my favorite
That's where we are heading at Sweet Stamps this week.
My card is VERY clean and simple
...but also classy, right?!
 
I hope you'll join us this week.
And don't forget the monthly Chalkboard Technique just started yesterday too.
Have a beautiful day today...and wine a little!
~Donna K


Sweet Stamps Supplies:
Other supplies:
Papers: Georgia Pacific, recollections
Embossing folder : Sizzix
EP: StampinUp


5 comments:

  1. Classy, clean, simple and fabulous!! I absolutely love the sentiment and the silhouette image!! The embossing adds such great texture!! I just love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the dot of pink on here! It really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design, I love the black and white combination and the little pink pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that silhouette a stamp? It stamped so perfectly! It looks like a die cut. Is it? Oh, it must be. Ack, I'm so confused. It's not listed in the supply list as a stamp. I'm going with die cut. Whatever it is, the card is fabulous. Love the touch of pink pearl, and the embossing is so pretty. ATG? I'm checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lady! I am sorry my details aren't better, yikes...to answer your question. The stamp is a silhouette image, I used black embossing powder and heat embossed it. I hope you'll join us for the ATG too, Julie!

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!