10/26/14

Autumn Blessings {SS}

It's my day to share on the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog.
Our challenge theme this week is Anything Goes.
And since the monthly technique challenge is Pop Up Box Card 
I decided to do both themes for my project.
I used craft paper for my Fall Owl stamp images and lots of colored pencils.
It was quite relaxing to sit and do some coloring for a bit. 
The stenciled background papers are created using 
Then lots of fussy cutting, added shine on those big eyes, 
some bling and here is my Autumn Blessings creation. 

You have a bit more time to join our 
and the Monthly Technique Challenge,
is in full swing as well.

Thanks for taking a minute to stop by and say hello!
~Donna K



4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Donna!!! LOVE the box card and those images are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna,the owls are just Adorable! Awesome job on the coloring.
    Super DUPER cute my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say what?! How adorable is this! I love those owls!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!