10/24/14

Batty for You {3GJ}

There are just SO many fun challenges out there right now aren't there?!
I love all of the festive and fun spooky treasures I've been seeing all over blog world. 
My tag today goes along with this theme...
I incorporated 4 totally different ribbons from 3GirlJAM
into this one batty little tag.
I hope you like my contribution to the 3GirlJAM Halloween Challenge.
I also hope that you share your creations with us as well!
You can receive a 10% discount on your purchases at 3GirlJAM.
Use the code DB10 at check out.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Donna K


Other supplies included in this design:
Inks: Tim Holtz, Memento, StampinUp
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo, Unity Stamp Co(sentiment)

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rockin' tag! Way to use those 3GJ products, Girlie! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! I love the Halloween scene you've created!! What a fun tag my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun tag Donna!!! LOVE the halloween scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bright orange with the green house. Pops right off the page. Fabulously spooky!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!