10/17/14

Enjoy Your Day

Happy Friday!
After several daysof being under the weather I am 
feeling back to my ole self!  Yay me, right?! 
Just in time for a beautiful FALL weekend.  
There is a Fall challenge going on over at Sweet Stamps.
My intention with this design was a simple card focusing on the fall sky.
I attempted that theme with these amazing 
and lots of Tim Holtz distress inks for the background.  
The sentiment is from the Simple Greetings clear stamp set.
The paper is from the Out to Sea Core'dinations pack.
All of the above items are available at Sweet Stamps.
{The jute ribbon is found at 3GirlJAM.}
You can join the Fall Challenge at Sweet Stamps HERE
And the Monthly technique challenge:: Pop Up Card Box has just started this week. 
Also...last thing...the Sweet Stamps New Relases are OUT !

Thanks for stopping by today.....have a GREAT weekend and join a challenge or two!
~Donna K

3 comments:

  1. Love this,fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous!! I love the beautiful design!! It looks amazing!! I'm glad you are feeling better my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better, Girlfriend! You have created the perfect Fall scene! Love the masking and inking.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!