10/14/14

Fall {SS}

Hello!
Is it fall where you are yet?
It looks like fall where I live, but it doesn't feel like it with the temps being 80 degrees.
That's ok though...I'll take as much warm fall as I can get.  
It is TOTALLY Fall on the Sweet Stamps challenge blog!
And here is my fall card.

Join us for our Fall Challenge and show us what you've been up to.

I've listed my supplies below and here are some handy links for you:

Supplies:



Glam Girl BAILEY 151Tuxedo Black Memento Ink PadDistress Ink Pad GATHERED TWIGSCOPIC Sketch MarkerWink of Stella Brush MarkerArt Stencil STONE PATH as46014


Glastique Gloss Finishing Glaze 1 oz.Luscious Lilacs CS






Other Supplies included in this design:
Ek Success Stickers
3 Girl JAM Jute ribbon
Papertrey Ink craft cardstock
Two Busy Mom's patterned paper
Sizzix Embossing Folder

5 comments:

  1. Loving your great fall colors- and your stencil technique. Loving how you picked up the colors from the background on her outfit.
    80 degrees! Do your leaves turn colors at 80 degrees???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Donna!! The image is so sweet!! What a fabulous fall card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!! I love the fall colors!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  4. The masking and coloring on here is amazing! Great texture with the embossing on patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brick wall look behind her -- very cool! (I swear I left this same comment last week. Where is it!?). Love this sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!