10/4/14

Feeling Spooky {3GJ}

Happy Card Making Day!
I am happy to share a spooky card with you today
that I created for the new challenge at 
The theme is Spooky & Creepy
You have all month to play along.
So be sure to link up your Spooky and Creepy designs.
I am featuring the new Lace Ribbon, Holly Berry crinkle ribbon and Vintage Buttons
all from 3 Girl JAM
If you want to do some shopping just enter the code DB10 at the check out
for a sweet little 10% off your purchase!

Be challenged at 3GirlJAM 

Enjoy your weekend!
~Donna K




6 comments:

  1. Love your awesome vintage Halloween card!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WCMD! Hope you have a chance to craft. I don't think I'll get a single card made -- family obligations.

    I love this vintage card. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous, Donna!! I love the vintage image!! It looks so awesome!! What a fun Halloween card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously GORGEOUS!!! Love the image and beautiful lace!
    Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME Donna!!! Super spooky card!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!