10/12/14

Happy Halloween {ss}

We are almost to the end of our challenge this week at Sweet Stamps
...but you still have time to play!
The theme is
and here is my project using craft papers and some wonderful
Sweet Stamps products.

I thought a popped up double layer of that awesome Twiggy Wreath die would be kinda cool.
I really like the effect.
I hope you like my kraft{y} card and that you link your projects up too!
Stop by and see the rest of the inspiration and share yours for a chance to win some
 sweet stamps cash.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
~Donna K


Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:

Happy Halloween Twiggy Wreath Die

Zippy Dots Stencil


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,such a lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Beautiful! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! The wreath looks amazing!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this fun card- awesome design!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!