10/28/14

Spooky {SS}

How many days until Halloween?!
We're almost there and the weekly challenge at Sweet Stamps
is perfect for Halloween.
The theme is 
SPOOKY
I sorta fell in love with this spooky creation after it was complete. 
The background is shaded with alcohol inks and then I heat embossed the Trees in black. 
Those adorable..I mean spooky Halloween  Harvest Accents 
are also embossed with black enamel powder.  They steal the show, don't they?
I snipped some paper pieces, aged it using Gathered Twigs ink and layered it to accomplish 
the hilly walk toward the trick or treat moon. 
That big sparkly moon is a die cut circle of glittered paper shaded with Copic inks.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!! Spooky cute scene you created!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scene for your Halloween card, I love the Piccolos and the hills

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Spooky scene! Love the kids in Silhouette on the rolling hills and against the pretty sky you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful!!! Fun too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely "Spooky" card! Love the way you created your back ground and those Piccolos are amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sky colors, a very cute card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome design, I love the background and the trick or treaters

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!